Sunday, April 11, 2010

#85 Zeus

 Zeus just had a bath and is trying to get warm in Troy's down coat.

My niece, Christy's boyfriend gave her the tiniest little puppy three months ago, Zeus. He is a Shih Tsu.  She can't keep him so she is letting me have him. I have been wanting a dog for sometime, a little lap dog. I have had 2 Dachshunds and really like the breed and was thinking of getting another.  Zeus has the cutest personality that you can't help but fall in love with the little guy. He isn't quiet what I had in imagined having for a lap dog, but he will do. He loves chasing his squeaker toy, shredding paper, chasing the cats, barking for food, doggy treats, dog poop and dancing with little girls who wear squeaker shoes. He brings us  lot of joy.

Thank you Christy for this little happy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment