Sunday, April 18, 2010

#88 A Lesson on Prayer


In Relief Society the lesson was on Prayer. I am grateful for that lesson. 
It's a commandment to prayer to the Father, a form of communication with our Father.
Our actions, thoughts and words are influenced by our prayers.
We should pray about every part of our lives; families, jobs, friends, pets and protection from our enemies.
We can pray anywhere at anytime, our Father is listening.

I have been avoiding my prayers because of discouragement, disappointment and anger. I know I need to pray for the things I need, but I don't know what that is right now. Listening to the sisters share their experiences and testimony of prayer strengthened me. I know these things, but needed reminding. I know that it is during these times it is most important to pray.

Photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment