Friday, April 2, 2010

#79 Exercise


I love the feeling after exercising. I haven't been able to exercise for almost two weeks and I can feel it. I get really grouchy when I can't exercise regularly. I love the Firm workout DVD's because they use cardio and weights together. I have tried a lot of tapes and I like these the best. There are a lot of worthless DVD's out there that give the least amount of workout for the money you spend. I prefer more weight workout than cardio, my core feels strong and that feels great. I feel so much better about myself when I can exercise and feel better in my cloths. I have to workout first thing in the morning before I eat. I do like walking in the evenings though, it helps take that bloated feeling away from eating all day.  I did my Firm tape this morning and I feel more positive. I get more done when I have started my day that way. The more I exercise the more I want to exercise.

Photo from here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all you just wrote! I have been very unmotivated and just hating everything about my body knowing that I need to do some serious exercising. I walk and ride my bike but I really feel like I have been wanting something more. I think I might try one of these DVD's. It just might be what I need to kick start myself again!

    ReplyDelete