Saturday, March 6, 2010

#60 Saturdays


Aw! How nice it is to sleep in till the morning sun shines into my room, grabbing a book to read while still in bed, going back to sleep, having waffles and strawberries at 10 a.m., going walking, to the library, painting my toe nails, eating Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies, watching a movie, cleaning the bathroom, showering, putting on new make-up, visiting a friend, eating Dove chocolates, making sandwiches for dinner, having a bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream with strawberries, watching another movie and now going to bed.  I love having Saturdays again!

3 comments:

  1. You visit friends? Hmmm...I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I liked your saturday better than mine. Though I did have Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. Yum! Frozen. They are really good frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have Saturdays back and it sounds like it was so enjoyable and just so laid back. what is the name of the painting? I love it and who is the artist?

    ReplyDelete