Saturday, March 20, 2010

#71 Balance


I am not sure if I am grateful for "balance" or "imbalance".  I t is because of imbalance that prompts me to put order back into my life. Having balance in my life is important, I don't function very well without it. I have to be careful however, what may seem as balance can turn into habit, systematic, routine.....boredom!  At that point I need to self-evaluate my life and apply change where necessary.  Life is in a constant state of change.  This is a healthy process; balance, change, imbalance, evaluation, improvement, balance.  This cycle makes us a better person, builds character and helps us to become like our Savior, Jesus Christ.
3 Nephi 12:48 
Therefore I would that ye should be aperfect even as I, or your Father who is in heaven is perfect.

Photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment