Thursday, March 11, 2010

#65 Neck Massage


On my return to town after work, I stopped to visit a friend in Stone, Idaho. While sitting on the sofa with my head turned towards her while we talked aggravated a pinch in my neck giving me a raging headache by the time I got home. This evening I went to a activity with the women in our church. After learning that I had a horrible headache, one of the ladies told me to sit down and started to massage my neck, shoulders and head. It felt wonderful, so relaxing. She applied the right  amount of pressure. I instantly could feel the tension leaving and my shoulders drop down out of my neck.  I had that sensation of goose bumps and tingling. She then had me do some neck stretches. Neck massages are the best, I wish I could have one every evening before going to bed.

Photo from here

1 comment:

  1. Neck massages are the best! I wish I could have one right now. My friends 12 yo son gives the best massages. He is thinking about getting into Sports medicine. I really think he has a gift for touch. I'm glad that you went to your Church activity.

    ReplyDelete