Tuesday, March 30, 2010

#76 Going to Work With My Son

I had the opportunity of going with Wind, my son, on his part-time winter job.  He delivers lost luggage to the owners. I enjoyed watching Wind organize the pieces of luggage according to where they were to be delivered. I was impressed with his phone skills as he would call each customer to let them know that he had their luggage and was on his way to deliver it after getting directions. I sat in the truck secretly watching as he communicated with the customers, watching as they laughed and smiled with Wind. Wind puts people right at ease. 
While my children were growing up I went to everything they did. I enjoyed watching and being involved. Since they have moved away from home, I miss that. Every activity they do, every job they do, I wish I was there to watch them and be involved. 

Thank you Wind for letting me come along.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that you get to do that Kathy. It is fun to watch your children and see how they interact with people. It is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete