Monday, January 18, 2010

#10 Strawberries



I order food from Bountiful Basket once a month. The Bountiful Basket is a great savings. It's a co-op ran by volunteers to keep costs down.   I get a large box of fruit & vegetables and I never know what is going to be in it. This time I got potatoes, red & yellow onions, mango, oranges, apples, bananas, fresh oregano, basil & theme, Romain lettuce, spaghetti squash, eggplant, tomatoes and a bag of pears (I think that is all) oh ya, strawberries! I almost forgot. I get all of this for $15.  It's kind of fun to see what you get. They also offer other specialties. I love getting the 9-grain bread, 5 loaves for $10. I am always excited when we get strawberries, they are such a treat, specially during winter and I love making crepes when I have them. So, Sunday I was grateful to enjoy strawberries with crepes and share them with a friend (#8 Grateful).

No comments:

Post a Comment