Sunday, January 17, 2010

#8 Clorox


 
I am not feeling very grateful today, so I struggled for this one. I cut strawberries up for crepes after church today. I knew I better put my apron on but too lazy. After making crepes for Blue and I, I took some to my 86 yr old friend Sally Thomson. Unfortunately she isn't feeling well. She has that 24 hour flu that is going around. We had a good visit though and I made her some rice. I returned home and noticed that I had strawberry stains on the front of my white skirt and white top. I couldn't believe she didn't say anything, I hope she didn't notice but I don't know how she couldn't. I panicked, how will I ever get that out? I first used my favorite spot removing laundry soap, Fels-Naptha, but then it just turned dark purple. What do I do NOW?   Should I use clorox? Clorox scares me. It seems to get everywhere and you don't notice till there are white spots where you don't want them and then I worry about it burning a hole in my cloths because it's so strong. I decided to give it a try.  I dipped the corner of  a damp cloth in Clorox and dabbed at the spot and it just disappeared! Instantly! Oh, I was so excited to save my skirt. Small thing, but a grateful moment.

1 comment: